SharePoint Designer & Developer
Position Title: SharePoint Designer/ Developer
About the role
Working with the Chief Technical Officer, you’re an innovative, highly technical lead of O365 services, including SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive. You’ll own and serve our internal technology teams and non-technical teams to shape the way we provide services and share information across our organization, ensuring we optimize productivity.
Success in this role means being our go-to expert on all things related to Office 365 product set and features and overseeing all efforts to maximize its collaboration and content management features.
- Hands on experience with SharePoint workflow creation using SharePoint Designer.
- Plan and execute tasks related to the evaluation of new O365/SharePoint Online based initiatives (upgrades, third-party solutions, and integration with enterprise systems).
- Responsible for understanding the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions.
- Create custom workflows, post functions, and validators, make changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting, and provide ongoing support and configuration maintenance.
- Identify new areas and business processes where O365/SharePoint can be leveraged and facilitate continual process improvement.
- Author and maintain technical documentation and user-guides.
- Standardize and optimize the way data is stored and retrieved.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study.
- Deep Office 365 expertise and real-world experience with a broad range of understanding of SharePoint design architecture, security, employee productivity, and user support.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working remotely as part of a small team.
- Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
- Can work a minimum of 10 hours a week for at least 6 months.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages.
To apply for this job please visit project.schoolgroup.org.