POSITION TITLE: Fundraiser
DEPARTMENT: Development & Fundraising
REPORTS TO: Development & Fundraising Director
OBJECTIVE: School Group is looking for a Fundraiser to research potential funding sources for School Group. The Fundraiser organizes campaigns, events and activities to raise monetary funds and secure other useful resources for our organization.
- To research, identify and contact potential donors
- To conduct fundraising events and campaigns that will lead to soliciting donations
- To design promotional materials and increase awareness about organization’s mission
- To create and conduct fundraising strategies and appealing message to potential donors
- To collaborate with volunteers on fundraising procedures and practices
- To maintain records of donors to be used in future
- To evaluate the success of past fundraising programs and events
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The successful candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Demonstrated facility with Minimum of 4+ years of fundraising experience required.
- A strong preference for candidates with experience in the field of international educational development.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and successful collaborations.
- Self-motivated, energetic and creative thinker with strong ability to prioritize, execute a plan and meet goals.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and social media skills, with the ability to gather, create and promote inspirational content.
- Strong attention to detail, high level of personal and professional organizational skill.
Who is School Group?
School Group (SG) is a startup international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development — improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development and community service — and have the time, skills and know-how to match — we want you as a School Group volunteer.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com