Dynamics 365/PowerApps Developer
POSITION TITLE: Dynamics 365/PowerApps Developer
DEPARTMENT: Innovation & Technology
REPORTS TO: Dynamics 365 CRM Architect
- Customizing and implementing Dynamics 365 CE (plus MS non-profit and higher education accelerators/apps)
- Work with the team of business and technical analysts to bring ideas to life.
- Implement Microsoft Flow, JS, PCF, Plugins development.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with the Dynamics 365 CRM Architect
Position Functions: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Dynamics 365 CE/CRM/PowerApps implementation skills/knowledge.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who can bring 20 or more hours per month to help with the CRM implementation.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; adaptable to projects and changes quickly with a can-do attitude.
- Experience customizing and implementing Dynamics 365 CE in a startup or Nonprofit environment.
Who is School Group?
School Group (SG) is a startup international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development — improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development and community service — and have the time, skills and know-how to match — we want you as a School Group volunteer.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
To apply for this job please visit project.schoolgroup.org.