Content Marketing Manager, Team Lead
POSITION TITLE: Content Marketing Manager, Team Lead
DEPARTMENT: Marketing, Public Relations, and Communications
REPORTS TO: Reporting to the Director of Content, Digital and PR
OBJECTIVE: In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of direct reports and coordinating with other marketing team leaders, while developing, curating and distributing compelling and relevant content to help meet organizational goals for online traffic, subscribers, development, advocacy and fundraising.
- Planning, developing, implementing and coordinating the day-to-day content plan for our website, blog, social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn), email campaigns, blog, email campaigns, printed marketing and communication materials and other channels.
- Managing workflow and projects for all content activities, projects and initiatives.
- Set and implement editorial and social media calendars to align with marketing strategies, news, development, events and other organization activities.
- Defining brand tone and voice and maintaining quality standards across channels.
- Build and manage influencer relationships and content partnerships.
- Ideating and executing contests and giveaways.
- Preparing monthly reports on content performance.
Position Functions : Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of content management experience in a nonprofit or corporate setting.
- Skillful, self-starting manager who can work independently and within a team setting.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing, interpersonal, relationship-building and collaboration skills.
- Ability to successfully interface with senior-level internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or English.
- Experience working remotely as part of a team.
- Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
Who is School Group?
School Group (SG) is a startup international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development — improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development and community service — and have the time, skills and know-how to match — we want you as a School Group volunteer.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
To apply for this job please visit project.schoolgroup.org.